Saturday, June 12, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #9

This week we're honoring that special man in our lives with our "Father's Day" challenge!  Any Father's Day project will be accepted...layouts, cards, gift items...it's up to you!  Help your kids make a special card for their Dad.  Or, maybe it's your son that's a new daddy?!?  It could even be a close friend that you wish to honor this holiday??  Simply add the direct link to your project in the link below.  We love to see comments and hope you choose to follow us for future challenges!!  See details of these projects and others HERE.

PEACHY


LESLEYANNE


SUEVAN911

CAROLYN

RAQ

3 comments:

Brigit said...

WOW, what wonderful projects you all created, each one is just so beautiful!! Thank you Carolyn for letting me know about this site!!

love2create said...

Wonderful projects! Thanks Petite and Carolyn for inviting me to post my cards here! I will come back and check you out often!
Jean

KIM said...

These are really great! I'm glad I found this site!