Saturday, October 12, 2013

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #121 - "Nighttime"

Today, DT member Charlotte is asking you to create a project that is all about the night. This could mean anything having to do with night: night scene, sleeping, slumber party, movie night, game, night, prom night, etc.

This week's GUEST DESIGNER:



Mayra Duran-Hernandez

You can see more of Mayra's AMAZING work on her blog:

*********************
DT inspiration:


PEACHY


*********************

The winner of challenge 120 Guest Designer spot is:
(new challenge starts Oct 26th, 2013)

"Ooh-La-La" badge winners:
#8 Gail Scott
#11 Mian Hahne
#14 Daniele
#16 Brenda
#21 Jackie C
#23 Frea
#26 Claire H
#32 Sherrie

Please email me for details and your blog award at myshericrafts@gmail.com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)

*********************

RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

7 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Noticed the 3 entry limit & making note of it in my notebook. Did not see that last challenge but when I cked back it was there plain as day so I guess I overlooked it but in either case I only entered once last challenge. Did not see the entry limit when I was Guest Designer for the Native American challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Nana said...

WOW the DT made some beautiful projects for our inspiration.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Gail said...

Great DT creations -thank you for another challenge - made note of 3 uploads only - did not see it last time and there it was - so sorry - thank you for selecting my card as Oh La La - I am honored! Enjoy your week!

Mayras Designs said...

Great projects everyone ! Thank you so much for having me as a guest designer ! Congratulations to all the winners !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Julie Gleeson said...

I am so excited and thrilled to have been picked as winner of the last challenge. I would be so happy to do the guest designer spot if you could please send me the details to juliegleeson34@hotmail.com . Thanks so much Hugs Julie xox

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful creations and what a fun challenge:) Got me thinking..hope to be back to play in the challenge!

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the Ooh-la-la winners:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jackie C said...

Thank you for choosing me for an Ooh La la badge, do I have to apply/send for it? Thank you my email is cornfield@cornys.fsnet.co.uk